Sunday 9 October 2011

First Blog

So this is my first blog.
So far I have made a range of baby knit, developed my hand embroidered labels sourced my packaging and had the labels created by artist Jay Roerade from JAAM - Joining art and mind (see pictures attached). I have also had my mum set up my exel spreadsheet working out profit margins costs and stock management etc and created my facebook page CalieMichelle Luxury Baby Handknit and my website http://www.caliemichelleluxuryhandknit.co.uk/ where my pieces are available for paypal order with custom personalised features available and twin and package deals!
I have so far only made for family and friends, I had two orders potentially in place which I lost due to an ex hacking my accounts causing significant delays.....I have learnt from this and everything personal and work related now secure to the max but really frustrating!
Any feedback on my products/website/blogging is massively appreciated .
Peace






CalieMichelle

No comments:

Post a Comment